Internship in Media Management CEE (m/f) 1700061P, Vienna
Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands & technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel employs around 50,000 people globally – a passionate and highly diverse team, united by a strong company culture, a common purpose to create sustainable value, and shared values.
Our Media Management Team is facing new challenges every day. Are you interested in joining an ambitious team?
What we offer
- A fulltime internship for a period of 6 months, starting 1st September, 2017
- Close cooperation with the Media Manager in operational and strategic Media Management for the countries in Central Eastern Europe
- Work with Media analyses on daily basis
- Assistance to the Media Management colleagues in Vienna and the CEE countries
- Cooperation with the Marketing teams and external agencies
An internship at Henkel CEE gives the chance to make creative use of marketing knowledge in managing projects in a dynamic and exciting environment. Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1,090.00 per month.
Who we are looking for
- Student of University of Applied Science in the field of Media Management or Business Administration
- Sehr gute EDV-Anwenderkenntnisse (MS Office), hervorragende Excel Kenntnisse werden vorausgesetzt
- Practical experience in Media Management by studies or former internships is advantageous
- Fluent English and German
- High communication skills and good analytical skills
- Regular user of MS Office, with excellent user abilities in MS Excel
- Enthusiastic, creative, flexible, accurate and self-employed team player
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career