Internship Business Controlling Adhesives Technologies CEE (m/f) 170002GQ, Vienna
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel´s Adhesives Technologies department is used to work in a dynamic and challenging environment. If you strive for excellence and you are motivated to join a team of ambitious people as an intern in the field of Brand Management this is the place to start your career.
What we offer
- A fulltime internship for a period of 6 months, starting in September, 2017
- Supporting the Business Controller for Adhesives Technologies CEE in the conception, implementation and maintenance of controlling-specific systems, processes and objects
- Analyzing Sales and Finance Key Data as well as Profitability Analysis
- Active supporting in budgeting processes, international controlling and reporting projects
- Close cooperation with regional business managers, sales and marketing teams
An internship at Henkel CEE gives the chance to make creative use of controlling knowledge in international projects. Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1,090.00 per month.
Who we are looking for
- Students of Business Administration
- Practical experience acquired through internships is favorable
- Excellent communication skills in English, other major languages are a plus
- Excelent Excel skills
- An analytically strong, team-oriented and an effective conflict manager with an international mindset
- Independent thinker who acts and decides objectively and with integrity
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career