Social Media Coordinator
(SCC, Social Command Center)
Audience insight sit at the heart of what we do and we feel that these insights should define a brand's communications through every touch point.
The role exists to support the insights offering for Wunderman Social, using a range of technologies (including social listening and reporting) to deliver actionable insights that will inform brand and social strategies for our clients.
It's somewhat of a hybrid role that involves some getting your hands dirty, whilst also developing and evolving the direction of the social Insights within the wider team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and analysing online conversations using a listening platform to understand topics, volume and sentiment
- Managing and owning a range of social technologies and tools to deliver actionable insights from social
- Delivering audience understanding, trends and insight that will inform creative and strategic thinking
- Providing competitor, product and category insights to the rest of the team that can be leveraged through social marketing via social landscape reports
- Preparation of monthly and ad hoc reports including audience insights, campaign results, content performance etc.
- Gather content from Western Europe AHQ & global – identify local content gaps, and work with marketing team to put together content calendars for social media accounts
- Target audience marketing and evaluating suitability of media and content for different social media channels
- Translate English content into social media suitable Austrian-German
- Communication of promotions, campaigns, incentive programs and events
- Close collaboration with media agency on paid social campaigns and always on paid.
- Some community management
- Consulting for Social Media and Social Selling for the local market, helping to train and guide client in being active within Microsoft guidelines
- Offer insights & advice on the local social landscape to identify potential opportunities
- Facilitate collaboration on social between teams within the organisation. Implement social strategies as well as local and global campaigns
- Liaising with local PR to align communication efforts
- Playing a critical role in the social team across Western Europe. Sharing best case examples and presenting findings to ensure knowledge sharing across the community.
- Working experience with social media monitoring tools like Sprinklr, Visible, radian 6, brand watch, etc. buzz monitoring, listening, content publishing and property monitoring.
- Some Excel skills, segmenting data and building dashboards
- Experience creating or curating content
- Solid knowledge and experience in social media, social selling, social media marketing and social media advertising
- Experience writing reports and delivering actionable insights from social - ability to translate data into easily understood results and recommendations
- Good decision-making skills
- Ability to play leading role while working collaboratively
- Understanding of project controls and delivering within time constraints
- Strong connector, good at building relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Ability to manage numerous projects at any one time
- Excellent brainstorming and problem-solving skills
- Good oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Copy writing skills
- Excellent people skills
- Client facing
- Attention to detail
- Native German speaker (Austrian German)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred: Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing or business analytics setting
- Preferred: Minimum 2 years of experience in an online/social marketing
And the legal obligation: in line with the collective agreement, we offer a salary starting
at 28.000.- for a 40-hour working week. However, the final salary will depend on your
qualifications and experience.
Please send your application in english to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wunderman PXP Gmbh