Field Marketing Services Desk (MSD)
The main role of the Field MarCom MSD is to be the point of contact for all marketing automation briefs at our local customer: Microsoft Austria GmbH. You will drive the response to brief process and co-ordinate subject matter experts and operational teams. You will be responsible for bringing together the different elements in order to present a joined-up approach which addresses client objectives and business challenges. You will be responsible that their programs have the right content mapped to the buying cycle.
We are looking for an individual who has an appreciation for marketing automation and campaign deployment. You will have project management skills and have the authority to bring different teams together in order to work on briefs.
The right candidate will have a good thinking through and handling of the right workflows, together with client and project management skills, preferably in an agency environment.
The candidate should be a team player who is able to work under their own initiative and have excellent problem solving, issue resolution and English skills.
Role and Responsibilities
- Planning and Setup | Provide governance, guidance and Return-on-marketing- Investment-setup to enable reporting for KPI measurement and optimization
- Developing and understanding of local audiences related to marketing priorities.
- Advises marketers on instrumentation and reporting requirements, including timelines, end actions, tools and services.
- Creates tracking for each marketing activity.
- Acts as the single point of contact for operational commercial marketing execution as well as engage with the execution teams as well as local agencies to deliver necessary services.
- Coordinates occasionally events (in person and webinars) incl setup, registration, messaging, logistics.
- Ensures content is reviewed for local relevance, brand and privacy compliance.
- Ensures lead management process is in place
- Uses reporting to provide specific reviews and information to stakeholders, incl budget and spend, operational health, engine performance
- Looks across multiple marketing activities to find patterns, best practices and efficiencies
- Acts as local champ on modern marketing tools and services.
- Educates local stakeholders on modern marketing services and tool capabilities
- Applies learning from modern marketing trainings to improve execution and outcomes
Qualifications and Skill Set
- Degree level qualification
- Appreciation of revenue marketing and digital transformation through
marketing automation, preferably Marketo
- Client listening skills and translation into client engagement plans and priority
- Has strong attention to detail
- Has strong relationship management skills to work, collaborate and co-ordinate
various teams and networks on the local and global level
- Is technologically savvy
- Is curious to challenge to go beyond
- Is a fast learner and adaptable to change
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Can manage large volume of tasks simultaneously and prioritize when needed
- Finally, we are looking for someone who can join the team immediately
And the legal obligation: in line with the collective agreement, we offer a salary starting at 28.000.- for a 40- hour working week. However, the final salary will depend on your qualifications and experience.
Please send your application in english to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wunderman PXP Gmbh