Semperit is a global player in the rubber and plastics industry. Our product range stretches from gloves (SEMPERMED), through hoses (SEMPERFLEX) and conveyor belts (SEMPERTRANS), to special technically moulded products (SEMPERFORM). We have secured leading positions worldwide in all business areas. Our proactive focus on our core activities, continuing internationalisation and consistent cost management are key factors in our successful growth strategy.
At our Wien (AT) location, we are currently recruiting:
Expert Business Development / CEO Assistant
To support our CEO and Board members, we are looking for a talented individual to take on the position as Expert Business Development / CEO Assistant. This position will be based in Vienna and reports to the Head of Corporate Development.
- Project lead or support of projects within CEO and Corporate Development area (strategy projects, business development opportunities, M&A projects)
- Support of the Group wide strategic planning process
- Market intelligence
- Support to the CEO in daily business operations and preparations of presentations
- Achievement orientation with hands-on mentality and solution oriented mindset
- Strong analytical, methodical and conceptual work style, proven project management skills
- University degree: Business Administration / Management or Technical degree
- 3-5 years work experience either in corporate strategy / business development functions, or in professional service positions (management consulting, M&A advisory, investment banking)
- Language: English and German at business level
We offer an interesting challenge and attractive employment conditions in an international organisation with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Italy, France, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland), the USA, and Asia (Thailand, China, India, Malaysia), as well as further sales companies around the world. Good opportunities for further development and comprehensive training are guaranteed.
Location: 1031 Wien, Modecenterstraße 22
Gross monthly salary: from EUR 3000 (in accordance with the collective labour agreement); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience
If you are interested, we request you to apply online.