Creating innovative products and concepts with great designers is Vitra’s essence. They are developed in Switzerland and installed worldwide by architects, companies and private users to build inspirational spaces for living, working and shopping as well as public areas.
With its classics Vitra represents groundbreaking 20th century design. Today, in combining technical and conceptual expertise with the creativity of contemporary designers, Vitra seeks to continue pushing the boundaries of the design discipline.
A family business for eighty years, Vitra believes in lasting relationships with customers, employees and designers, durable products, sustainable growth and the power of good design.
The Vitra Campus with buildings by some of the world’s leading architects and the Vitra Design Museum with its exhibitions on design and architecture, design archives and a comprehensive furniture collection are all part of Vitra. They inspire visitors, inform the design process and create an atmosphere in which innovation flourishes.
Sales staff with design background
Do you want to be part of an exciting retail project in Vienna that will push the boundaries?
- Are you fascinated by design and looking for an exciting job opportunity?
- You are authentic, outspoken and comfortable in a selling situation?
- You are fluent in English and German?
- You are available full-time or part-time between October 2017 and January 2018?
If this is you, let us know!
To become part of this project, answer the following three questions and send us your CV until August 20.
- What does good design and authenticity mean to you?
- Where have you proven that you can captivate people?
- What is your recipe to be a good host?
The law obliges us to specify a salary – this amounts to 2,000.00 EUR for a 40-hour working week.
Are you interested?
If you have further questions, please contact Tatjana Grubisic, phone +41 (61) 3771588.