Fresenius Kabi Austria, with headquarters in Graz and further production sites in Linz and Werndorf, is a subsidiary of Fresenius Kabi AG, a world leading manufacturer of infusion therapy and clinical nutrition products. Fresenius Kabi Austria has 1250 employees and ranges among the top enterprises of the region.
BD & Key Account Manager
Region Europe (m/f)
- Representation of Fresenius Kabi at trade shows, conferences and exhibitions
- Business Development (BD) of sterile pharmaceutical products for Fresenius Kabi’s third party contract development and manufacturing business
- Responsibility to drive acquisition process from initial contact, proposal process in collaboration with experts to negotiation of business deal and contracts
- Managing the contractual framework and support the production sites during the implementation phase
- Development of account strategies for existing customers, management of such accounts including customer relationship management with a global customer base.
- University degree (e.g. natural science, engineering)
- More than 5 years working experience in pharmaceutical industry in an international business environment
- Significant experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing or product development is highly desirable
- Comprehensive sales and account management experience
- Project management and leadership skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Excellent analytical, organizational and decision making skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Challenging position in a global leader in manufacturing sterile pharmaceuticals
- Opportunity to be pro-active and have strong influence on management decisions
- Attractive performance-related salary package
This is a very interesting opportunity for a diligent, self-motivated and results oriented individual with strong personal presence and excellent interpersonal skills. The contracting party is Fresenius Kabi Austria. If you are interested in this position and your profile matches the above requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your application (minimum yearly gross salary Eur 50.000, overpayment dependent on qualification and experience).