Unique Challenge for HR-Talent - HR 4.0 I Next level HR | Vienna
Head of Human Resources Corporate Offices (f/m)
Performance driven international manufacturing group
One of the most recognized industrial groups in Austria – extremely successful and leading in its
industry – is offering a tremendous chance for innovative and agile HR –Professionals.
As HR-Generalist you will take care of about 600 people in the corporate organization, based in Vienna and UK. Together with your team you’ll provide advice, guidance and coaching to leadership, managers and employees. Passionate about new developments in HR and business, the digital journey, ambitious to create value and contribute to the successful development of people and organizations you will be challenger and enabler.
You are keen on handling a broad spectrum from operational tasks to highly qualified, complex conceptual work or projects in a multicultural environment? You are a smart and dynamic HR professional with an independent and results-oriented working style, a drive to prove yourself and the potential to grow? This is your chance! It’s worth getting in touch with us even if you did not consider changing right now. We’ll be pleased to discuss your contribution and perspectives!
- Act as single point of contact for all HR-related topics of the corporate offices
- Actively support business with your expert knowledge and management in achieving their goals
- Ensure compliance with Group HR and deliver standard HR processes and tools within your area of responsibility
- Facilitate sourcing , using existing and new channels, manage recruiting for senior positions and take care of talent management and strategic development programs
- Support business with expert knowledge on local HR & market trends
- Council, advise and train management on performance based issues
- Drive local Employer Branding activities and execute global initiatives
- Lead organizational change management projects
- Stay current with local and global trends in sourcing, new ways of work and future work force
- Oversee & drive the administration of employee, compensation review, external benchmarks etc.
- Work with local work council
- Guide, encourage and lead your team (3 direct reps)
- University degree in Business, Law or Human Resources related field preferred, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of experience in an HR leader position
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of local employment law
- Personality with good standing, decisiveness and hands-on attitude
- Analytical skills along with excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Flexible team player with demonstrated ability to lead others
- Be service oriented – responsive and persuasive – at all levels of the organization
- Agile and curious – have the courage to go new ways and energize your environment
- Experience in working with HRIS-systems
The annual gross salary for this position will be around € 85.000,- to € 100.000,- depending on your skills and experience. However, the package will be adequate to the market. Along with that, you will have an attractive environment and a challenge where YOU’ll make a difference!
Join a successful, dynamic company with a highly professional and international team and lots of room for active participation and personal development! Seize the opportunity and preferably register on our Job Portal https://executivegateway.kienbaum.com/jobs - reference number 0353208-01-01 with your full application documents and indication of your salary expectations or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our consultant Cornelia Zinn-Zinnenburg will be happy to answer any questions.
Your application and documents will be treated strictly confidential.
Kienbaum Consultants International GmbH