MobFox is an emerging company in the mobile advertising space with offices in London, Tel Aviv, and Vienna. It is the biggest platform in Europe and the 5th biggest worldwide. With it’s innovative solutions and newest technologies it has attracted over 20,000 publishers making 500 million requests per hour.
As we expand our team in Vienna/Austria we are searching for …
Awesome Integrations Engineer for Ad Tech
Full-time: 38,5 hours / week
"As our Integrations Engineer you have great pleasure in finding the reason for a problem in order for our clients to have a great integration experience. While doing so you enjoy digging in databases, reading code, checking docs and using our software and tools in order to help our distributed teams and clients. Your work will have an impact on the quality of service MobFox provides and will speed up internal workflows as your work will make things clear for everyone involved".
- Work in an international environment with a young and dynamic A-Team
- Room for personal development, for own ideas and improvement to the product
- Flexible working hours
- Great team, spacious office, free coffee and regular team activities
- You are the go-to person for all b2b integration inquiries regarding MobFox products & services at the R&D office in Vienna
- You are in charge of prioritising the incoming integration tickets so that the most critical one is handled first
- You report critical issues daily to the Product Owner and work closely with him to prioritise software improvements based on your findings
- You are in charge of the technical documentation and keep it up to date in sync with the Product Owner
- You know how these technologies basically work and even used some yourself:
- REST APIs
- HTTP / Headers / Cookies / Sessions
- HTML5 / CSS 3
- JSON / XML
- You can read code and draw conclusions from these languages:
- You are very good in using Excel and pivot tables
- You are empathetic and love to communicate
- Helping people makes you happy
- You are fluent in spoken and written English (German language skills are optional)
- You are highly reliable
- You are open-minded about learning new skills and practices
- You have systematic thinking and fast comprehension
- You are a team player!
Starting immediately :)
We offer a salary, conform to Austrian law (IT-KV) starting at gross € 3.000 per month (38,5h/week, 14 times) with the willingness to overpay depending on your qualifications and experience. Let's talk :)
If you want to bring your engagement and skills into an international company, which values team culture please send your CV and cover letter to Michael Ionita: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at MobFox. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Matomy MF GmbH
Schwindgasse 5 / 2-1