Austrian Technik is the Technical Operations Organization of Austrian Airlines. Around 800 highly motivated employees contribute to achieving high standards of technical services to Austrian Airlines and third party customers. An exciting job opportunity has become available within the Operational Procurement department, we are happy to welcome a new colleague in our team.
What are your responsibilities?
- Sourcing of aircraft related material by careful evaluation and selection of available supply options for a defined
- Processing of purchase requisitions and quotes
- Ensuring appropriate stock levels as well as on-time delivery of material for maintenance services
- Tracking and monitoring items in their repair cycle and expediting inventory stock levels
- Maintaining related data in AMOS, the IT tool used for aircraft related information
- Checking invoices and creating reports in and out of AMOS
- Acting as contact person for customers (e.g. maintenance, repair shops, engineering) and suppliers
- Review and resolution of material issues, proper risk management and determination of corrective actions
What are we looking for?
- Successfully completed technical and/or economical education
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in purchasing and inventory management – preferably in the aviation industry
- Knowledge in the evaluation, selection and negotiation with suppliers
- Ability to multitask and perform well under pressure
- Methodical thinking
- Ability to work independently, self-starting and team-oriented personality
- Interested in driving change and development
- Very good German and English language skills and advanced IT skills are essential
- Unrestricted work permit for Austria
What are we offering?
- Interesting and diversified range of tasks at an Austrian top company
- Friendly working environment within a dedicated and charming team
- Diverse opportunities for development within Austrian Airlines and the Lufthansa Group
- The opportunity to get to know the world through attractive employee conditions
- Free public means of transport (CAT, VAL) and a cheap employee car park
- All-day employee restaurant
For this position the gross annual salary is amounted to minimum EUR 28,250 on full-time basis according to the collective agreement, excluding all possible allowances. An overpayment depends on your individual qualification and adequate professional experience.