Semperit is a global player in the rubber and plastics industry. Our product range stretches from gloves (SEMPERMED), through hoses (SEMPERFLEX) and conveyor belts (SEMPERTRANS), to special technically moulded products (SEMPERFORM). We have secured leading positions worldwide in all business areas. Our proactive focus on our core activities, continuing internationalisation and consistent cost management are key factors in our successful growth strategy.
At our Wien (AT) location, we are currently recruiting:
Head of Global Program Management
Responsible for building and managing the project/program management office/function for IT.Program/Project Management Standards
- Defines and develops enterprise wide IT project/program management practices, governance standards, processes and metrics.
- Ensures projects/programs are defined, tracked and communicated in a consistent and effective manner.
- Incorporates effective change and risk management controls.
- Partners with IT and business leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities, to identify and prioritize projects based on predefined criteria
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business.
- Responsible for ensuring all projects within IT portfolios/programs are delivered on time, within budget and to an agreed quality level.
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Responsible for managing and tracking one or more highly complex or group-wide IT programs / projects.
- Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various high-level project plans including all participating functions and segments
- Communicates with IT leadership, business leadership and project teams to communicate program strategy, status, direction and changes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management certification is preferred, excellent project management skills, with track record
- 10 to 15 years of IT and business/industry work experience, at least 3 years of leadership experience (matrix management) and 5 years managing projects and/or project portfolios
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent management and team-building skills
- Language: English and German at business level
We offer an interesting challenge and attractive employment conditions in an international organisation with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Italy, France, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland), the USA, and Asia (Thailand, China, India, Malaysia), as well as further sales companies around the world. Good opportunities for further development and comprehensive training are guaranteed.
Location: 1031 Wien, Modecenterstraße 22
Gross monthly salary: from 5,000 EUR (in accordance with the collective labour agreement); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience
If you are interested, we request you to apply online.