From European family enterprise to international top player for packaging solutions
Business Development Manager CEE (w/m)
Closures | Injected Parts
Based in Austria with several production sites here and around the globe, our client is one of the world’s leading companies in the packaging solution’s sector. Providing worldwide leading-edge technology to his international customers in various industries the company has become one of the most recognized groups and partner for this segment. Products, systems and services offer innovative solutions with outstanding added value to customers. It stands for exceptional innovations, the highest quality and close customer relationships.
With this new role as Business Development Manager CEE you will strengthen the team and have a major impact on the performance and profitable growth of the business. With your know-how, technical and commercial understanding and your expertise in structured business development as well as concept and solution selling you will support the local organizations in the CEE region. Your international network, experience in a fast paced business as well as your ambition and skills to explore new opportunities and applications will be your USP and contribution to a great business in a great company!
- Market screening in the region for NEW opportunities with existing technology OR create business in new market segments based on the core competencies of the group
- Approaching those new customers with a “winning spirit” which is typical for the company
- Technical and commercial support of sales managers in the CEE countries for caps and injection moulding (IM) parts (existing customers)
- Bundling of possible market opportunities and creation of business plans for new investments serving the whole region
- Challenging the technical organization and giving information on new trends in the market
- Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager
- Educational background and / or practical experience in plastics engineering, preferably familiar with injection moulding and applications
- Sound commercial understanding and orientation
- Relevant experience in sales, business development and building lasting relationships and networks
- Proactive personality enjoying to create opportunities
- Good analytical skills and ability to create solid business cases
- Strategic and systematic approach
- Flexible and prepared to travel
- German is not a must and any further language skills are welcome
Our client is offering a competitive package – depending on qualification and experience! What is even more important you’ll find an attractive environment and a challenge where YOU will make a difference!
Various locations in the northern or eastern part of Austria, as well as home office in Czech Republic (south) or Hungary (west).Seize the opportunity and preferably register on our Job Portal https://executivegateway.kienbaum.com/jobs - reference number 0353204-01-01 with your full application documents and indication of your salary expectations or send your application to email@example.com. Our consultant Cornelia Zinn-Zinnenburg will be happy to answer any questions.
Your application and documents will be treated strictly confidential
Kienbaum Consultants International GmbH