Product Manager Outdoor & Industry Lighting (m/f)
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe.
We offer you the freedom to flexibly and independently define our product portfolio in an international environment. One thing is sure: thanks to the short life cycles of our innovative products, you will quickly see the success of your work. Look forward to a young yet experienced team which will support you with help and advice – and seniors who are open and appreciative of employee value.
- Our work revolves around developing products which are exactly customised to the needs of our customers – of course this requires your expertise.
- You keep a watchful eye over the market and competition and know best with which products we should progress.
- In close association with R&D and Sales, you ensure that our technology impresses and finds the right buyers and you do so worldwide.
- a degree or diploma in business studies or a technical subject e.g. electrical engineering
- fresh ideas and a passion for product management regardless of whether as an experienced professional or young talent with a track of internships in outdoor lighting
- fluent English to be able to work confidently internationally as well as good German; other foreign languages would be an advantage
- well-thought-out concepts and a sure sense of trends and opportunities to ensure our progress
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 42.301,- EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
T +43 664 80892 6076
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.