MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. Our unique portfolio of implantable hearing solutions benefits thousands of individuals in more than 100 countries worldwide. With headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria, MED-EL has over 1800 employees around the world. In support of our continuing growth, we currently have an open position with focus on:
Temporary Employment until November 2019
- Develop systematic literature reviews, reimbursement/HTA submission dossiers and value dossiers for medical devices (Vibrant product lines)
- Assist, support and identify needs for research activities and research support
- Manage web of stakeholders internally & externally, e.g. MOH, payers/funders, guideline committees, external advisors, health care insurance companies, etc.
- Plan, develop, report and communicate value dossiers, value brochures, business cases to reimbursement and health technology assessment authorities worldwide
- Plan, develop, report and communicate evidence requirements for successful introduction of medical devices and develop proposals for projects
- Master degree/PhD in a relevant field (Business administration, Economics, Health Economics, Public Health etc.)
- Native English speaker
- Good knowledge of major electronic bibliographic databases (Medline, EMBASE, CENTRAL)
- Good understanding of principles of clinical epidemiology & methodology of clinical studies
- Dependable, project- and team-oriented, with a strong focus on collective efforts and group productivity
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 34,013.28.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at medel.com/jobs
MED-EL Medical Electronics
Tel +43 (0) 5 7788 7788