BIOENERGY 2020+ Inc, the leader in Biomass research is looking for a
Senior Researcher for the New Research Area Smart- and Microgrids
- Holistic optimization of energy systems (electricity, heating, cooling, industrial processes)
- Development and design of model predictive system controllers for distributed energy resources (PV, solar, batteries, etc.)
- Programming of (non) linear (stochastic) optimization problems with GAMS, Matlab, CPLEX
- Fundraising for Smart- and Microgrid projects (national, international programs like Horizon)
- Publications in high level international journals.
- Ph.D in physics, electrical engineering, optimization
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with fund raising and high level international publications
- Knowledge of programming languages as GAMS, Matlab, C++, VBNet
- Smartgrid research experience
- Power flow analysis
- Experience with IEEE 2030.7 standard
- Understanding of DER-CAM.
- Close collaboration with industry (national and international)
- Collaborations with international research organizations and Universities, e.g. California
- The attractive gross annual salary subject to collective agreement for this function is at least 50.000 Euros with willingness to overpayment depending on qualifications and professional work experience, but above national levels.
- Paid 5 weeks vacation time a year.
Working time: full time (40hrs/week)
Location: Wieselburg, Lower Austria, Austria/Teleworking
Education: Ph.D in physics, electrical engineering, optimization
BIOENERGY 2020+ GmbH
Dr. Michael Stadler
Tel.-Nr.: +43 (0) 7416/522 38-25
3250 Wieselburg-Land, Gewerbepark Haag 3