Since its foundation, Seekda has been developing powerful tools for the hospitality industry to intelligently generate and maximize online revenue activities with all major online travel channels. Our platforms are now used by more than 9,000 hotel partners across 108 countries. We are is continuing building technology to power an innovative B2B commerce platform and have created the first omni-channel distribution platform, including an unique network of captive channels of distribution. To expand our development team, we are now looking for a
in Vienna (Fulltime)
Our system processes guest reservations, computes hotel offers and handles hotel inventory updates, (e.g. room availabilities and rates). It is built on a clustered, scalable application architecture which handles a high volume of requests. It is implemented in Java and makes use of technologies including Hibernate, RabbitMQ, memcached, Spring, MySQL, ElasticSearch and MongoDB.
Our development process uses modern tools (maven, gulp, git, jenkins, sonar) to support our continuous delivery approach
You will ...
- manage user story implementation end to end and coordinate with you team members
- expose the newly developed features in our UIs
- analyze user metrics, propose and implement improvements
- write unit, performance and integration tests
- explore new technologies and bring in your own ideas
You have ...
- mastered working on larger Java projects?
- relevant job experience and/or a degree in computer science?
- experience with databases and distributed systems?
- no fear of learning new technologies?
We offer ...
- interesting and challenging tasks involving modern technologies within a young and dynamic team
- promotion of your professional development
- flexible work options
- a good work / life balance
- a good working atmosphere
Please send your application letter including CV to Adel Gadllah (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For this position we offer a gross monthly salary of 3000.00 EUR based on a full-time employment with readiness of overpayment depending on qualification and/or experience.
To the company in accordance with the Equal Treatment Act:
Applicants with disabilities are given priority with the same qualifications and suitability.
Only direct applications will be considered. Offers of employment agencies / recruiters will not be answered.