Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Financial Accountant - Treasury (f/m)
The Treasury Accounting Department is responsible for the correct booking, valuation and accounting of treasury products of the bank. For our Department we are looking for a motivated Professional Financial Accountant, who possesses profound general financial accounting skills according to both International Financial Accounting and Reporting Standards and Austrian GAAP. Our ideal candidate is familiar with the whole range of banking products offered by the company and is aware of their individual accounting treatments to ensure a correct valuation and disclosure in the company’s Financial Statements.
- Reconciliation of the banks treasury systems with the general ledger system in connection with account postings and master data of the treasury products
- Creation of account postings for month end reporting and execution of the transfer into the general ledger system
- Assistance in the definition of posting and accounting rules for new treasury and derivative products according to IFRS and UGB/BWG and participation in the correct implementation in the treasury systems
- Collaboration with Front Office and Treasury Settlement concerning the correction of account postings and trade capture
- Assistance in the analysis of balance sheet and profit and loss figures.
- Acts as contact for treasury products in case of inquiries of booking logic and their disclosure in the Balance sheet und profit and loss statement
- Obtainment of knowledge about the IT systems within the Main Department and uses them to fulfill the relevant tasks.
- Responsible for parts of derivative and treasury related balance sheet and P&L positions according to IFRS and UGB/BWG and monitors related front- and settlement transactions in terms of correctness and completeness
- Takes part in Treasury Accounting related IT-projects
- Financial education (University degree in Finance & Accounting) and/or similar experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in Finance & Accounting/Controlling, preferably within the banking industry
- Knowledge of treasury subledgers
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Fluent in German and English
- Sound financial literacy especially in the accounting treatment of treasury and derivative products
- Good Know How of capital markets and financial mathematics
- Self-organised, accurate, proactive, reliable and Self-motivated
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 38.000,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!