Java Backend Developer Cloud/IoT
Interested in shaping the future of robotics?
(Jn 39259) / City of occupation: Linz
Your future role
- Take part in developing the first web-service for domestic robots: from design to implementation of the software over roll out to scaling and monitoring.
- Full stack software development: possibility to work with up to date technologies and the chance to continuously learn new frameworks and tools (e.g. in the field of cloud computing as well as big data).
- Work in one of the currently most exciting fields of backend development at the interception of robotics, Cloud Computing and Internet of Things.
- DevOp topics like release automation, high availability and scalability are part of your field activity.
- Fluent in Java backend development, ideally knowledge of Spring Boot, REST Services, JPA and similar Java backend technologies.
- Experience with relational Databases (ideally PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of Linux and especially shell scripting.
- Familiarity with test driven and secure software development practices.
The special thing about this position
- A challenging, diversified occupation in a strongly growing future market.
- An outstanding working climate in an international team.
EUR 3300 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3300 and EUR 4000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Petra Schädle (0732-611221-29), firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly upon receipt.