Referent Performance Management (m/f)
As “Referent Performance Management (m/f)” you are responsible for managing operational and commercial performance of the Technical Division by identifying, developing and supporting the implementation of improvement strategies and plans to increase efficiency and productivity, informed by robust data analysis. When opportunities are identified, you will be responsible for the collaboration with other parts of the business to ensure successful delivery. Besides you will support in defining strategy and will provide direction to maximize operational performance whilst minimizing costs and maintaining or improving safety. The position requires creative thinking, quick turnaround of requests, heavy emphasis on computer programing ability as well as the ability to create clear, concise and well formatted PowerPoint presentations. Besides, this position involves informal mentoring and training of other staff in various skillsets.
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for taking ownership of the governance and the production of performance reports for the Technical Division
- Ensure accuracy of performance data and timely internal and client approval in line with contractual requirements
- Develop analytical tools to assess the operational and commercial performance
- Manage both internal and external data and benchmarking analysis
- Provide interpretation of the findings and recommend/implement strategies to enable the Technical Division to improve its own business performance and compare it with other Lufthansa Group airlines
- Review existing data reporting processes and implement identified improvements
- Provide support to the Commercial and Operational teams in the analysis of data, related to overall performance
- Support the Technical Operation in the general improvement of the business through enabling efficient production of management information
- Ensure cooperation with Information Technology to optimize and enhance the database environment for optimal efficiency and best practices
- Provide ad-hoc data support on complex subjects and materials in an expedited manner
What are we looking for?
- Successfully completed university degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics or similar field or equivalent long-term professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of database or analytical work experience
- Advanced level ability to think critically and analytically to find solutions for business problems
- Established experience in the implementation and reporting of performance measurement systems
- Exceptional experience in the analysis of large volumes of data, using typically available tools
- Exceptional experience in the development of management information reports
- Familiarity with process improvement techniques
- Advanced or expert level in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint is essential
- Very good German and English language skills written and spoken
- Thorough analytical approach to all work
- Auditing the skills of our resources
- Ability to confront performance issues openly
- Ability to adapt style and approach to suit different individuals
- Technical, Financial and Commercial awareness
- Advanced level ability to manipulate data using programing language and to create complex queries
- Strong attention to detail as well as the ability to manage multiple requests with varying timelines
- Team player and service-orientated
- Unrestricted work permit for Austria
What are we offering?
- Interesting and diversified range of tasks at an Austrian top company
- Friendly working environment within a dedicated and charming team
- Diverse opportunities for development within Austrian Airlines and the Lufthansa Group
- The opportunity to get to know the world through attractive employee conditions
- Free public means of transport (CAT, VAL) and a cheap employee car park
- All-day employee restaurant
For this position the gross annual salary is amounted to minimum 30.731 EUR on full-time basis according to the collective agreement, excluding all possible allowances. An overpayment depends on your individual qualification and adequate professional experience.