Challenging development opportunity in an international performance-driven industrial environment as
Senior Sales Controller (f|m)
Our client Mondi is a leading international packaging and paper group, employing around 25 000 people across more than 30 countries with a turnover of € 6.5 bn. To strengthen their business-oriented controlling team, we are currently recruiting a Senior Sales Controller with a good track record in sales controlling in an international industrial environment.
If you are a smart, dynamic, numbers-driven and passionate controlling professional with an independent und results-oriented working style, an ache to prove yourself and the potential to grow, take the first step and send us your application documents.
Your New Role - Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Preparation and analysis of sales reports (monthly), budgets and forecasts
- Management reporting under IFRS and support of consolidation processes
- Ad-hoc analyses required by the business
- Contribution to specific finance projects
- Participation in project work to continuously improve workflows and tools
- Contribution to accounting and tax-related activities
- Meeting reporting deadlines and assuring high quality standards in line with all relevant reporting/closing standards
- Plausibility check of reported sales data in SAP BW/BO and regular follow-up if correction is required
- Monitoring and challenging of sales and profitability development against plans and previous year in close cooperation with the sales directors, close cooperation with the business
- Development and implementation of controls to achieve business objectives
- Definition and continuous improvement of an effective set of automatic sales reports
- Project work to simplify workflows and tools
- All ad-hoc management reporting as required by the business including preparation of sales report presentations
Your Profile – Background and Personality:
- Economic Education (Business University Degree) with specialization in Finance
- Minimum 5 years of successful relevant professional experience as a Sales Controller in an international environment
- Full command of the modern controlling and reporting “toolbox”, solid understanding of all controlling issues in an industrial company
- Strong experience in working closely with the business
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- Excellent IT knowledge and high IT affinity, excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel), profound knowledge of SAP BW/BO, experience with Hyperion an advantage
- Proactive and independent approach towards information sourcing, independent way of working
- Can-do personality, high drive for solutions
- High attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- High level of self-motivation, analytical skills, self-reliance and team spirit
- Creativity and thinking out-of-the-box
- Entrepreneurial approach
- High service orientation
- High level of social competence, capability to communicate with people from different cultures and with different stakeholders / units / hierarchies
- Curious personality with a strong drive for continuous improvement
- Strong team spirit and enjoying working in a dynamic and performance-driven work environment
- Excellent command of English a must, any other language is an advantage, Germany is a plus, but not necessary
The annual gross salary for this position will be around € 70.000,- in line with the market and depending on your skills and experience.
Join a successful, dynamical company with a highly professional and international team and lots of room for active participation and personal development! Seize this challenging opportunity and send your full application documents with indication of your salary expectations and reference No. 0353.202-01-01 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and documents will be treated in strict confidence.
Kienbaum Consultants International GmbH