Challenging development opportunity in an international performance-driven manufacturing environment as
Sales Controller with potential for growth (f|m)
Our client Mondi is a leading international packaging and paper group, employing around 25,000 people across more than 30 countries with a turnover of € 6.5 bn. To strengthen their business-oriented controlling team, we are currently recruiting a Sales Controller with a good track record in an international manufacturing environment.
If you are a smart, dynamic, numbers-driven and passionate controlling professional with an independent and results-oriented working style, an ache to prove yourself and excellent potential for growth, take the first step and send us your application documents.
Your New Role - Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Preparation and analysis of sales reports (monthly), budgets and forecasts
- Ad-hoc analyses required by the business
- Contribution to specific finance projects
- Plausibility check of reported sales data in SAP BW/BO and regular follow-up if correction is required
- Monitoring and challenging of sales and profitability development against plans and previous year in close cooperation with the sales directors, close cooperation with the business
- Development and implementation of controls to achieve business objectives
- Definition and continuous improvement of an effective set of automatic sales reports
- Participation in project work to continuously simplify and improve workflows and tools
- All ad-hoc management reporting as required by the business including preparation of sales report presentations
Your Profile – Background and Personality:
- Economic Education (Business University Degree)
- Minimum 2-3 years of successful relevant professional experience as a Controller in an international environment, manufacturing a strong preference
- Good understanding of sales processes
- Strong experience in working closely with the business
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- Excellent IT knowledge and high IT affinity, excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel), profound knowledge of SAP BW/BO, big data analysis
- Proactive and independent approach towards information sourcing, independent way of working, high drive for solutions
- High attention to details
- Strong communication skills, capability to communicate with people from different cultures and with different stakeholders / units / hierarchies
- High service orientation, ability to work with many different stakeholders
- Strong team spirit and enjoying working in a dynamic and performance-driven work environment
- Excellent command of English a must, any other language is an advantage, German is a plus, but not necessary
Ref. Austrian "Bundes-Gleichbehandlungsgesetz": The position is subject of the Austrian collective agreement "Papierindustrie" with a minimum wage of EUR 43.573,- gross/year on a fulltime basis with possibility of overpayment upon experience.
Join a successful, dynamic company with a highly professional and international team and lots of room for active participation and personal development! Seize this challenging opportunity and send your full application documents with indication of your salary expectations and reference No. 0353.202-01-01 to email@example.com.
Your application and documents will be treated in strict confidence.
Kienbaum Consultants International GmbH