Senior Project Manager (m/f)
As part of the Zumtobel Group, Zumtobel stands for holistic lighting solutions that above all enhance people's wellbeing. The brand's products unite award winning design with thoughtful integration into the architectural setting. As an innovation leader, Zumtobel offers an exceptional range of premium luminaires and lighting control systems across the full range of applications.
- You assume full responsibility for complex internal and external quality projects with high customer visibility.
- You supervise, direct and motivate the project teams during planning and execution as well as managing the customer until a final holistic resolution is achieved.
- You also act as a key account for the business division heads, in terms of budget, timeline and overall customer satisfaction
- You identify issue resolutions and impacts. As consequence you develop a recommendation for the best course of action and assume responsibility for the execution timeline and overall customer satisfaction.
- You will take ownership for internal quality projects and work with the organization improvement projects and changes to prevent reoccurrences.
- You report the project progress and the milestones including the set-up of agendas and minutes for project team meetings.
- You bring a minimum of 6 years’ experience in project management, ideally in an international environment.
- You have a higher degree in economics, engineering, project & process management or comparable disciplines.
- You feel comfortable with managing projects on tight timelines and under high customer visibility.
- Additional education as black belt, quality manager or equivalent is beneficial.
- Your communication skills are excellent in the sense of internal and external content as well as managing dissatisfied customers.
- Beside your necessary strong analytical skills, your creative problem solving ability you also have a self-directed ability to proactively identify business needs and opportunities to overcome barriers and you are able to formulate solutions.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 46.400,48 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
T +43 664 80892 3838
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.