Project Management Assistant (m/f)
Full time, immediate start
A young, dynamic international medical congress and media organisation seeks a highly motivated candidate to assist their medical journal’s (“CardioVascular Interventional Radiology”) Editorial Team in a range of strategic projects.
This position entails:
- Managing projects and liaising with various stakeholders
- Administrative support for Editors and Editorial Board
- Editorial work (writing and proofreading articles)
- Working in the manuscript submission and publishing software
- Event management for various events and meetings
- Process management for international committees and expert working groups
- Coordinating marketing & social media campaigns
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail
- Native (or near-native) English speaker with a good command of German (any additional languages are advantageous)
- Experience with working in international environments
- Ability to work both independently (project work) and within a team
- Advantageous: Experience with (or interest in) medical/scientific publishing
- An understanding of general publishing processes for scientific manuscripts and knowledge of a publishing software (for example “Editorial Manager”)
The minimum starting salary is € 2,000 (gross amount), but is negotiable depending on experience.
Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE)
CIRSE is based in Vienna's 1st District and offers a friendly and open working atmosphere, a fair payment scheme and travel opportunities (2-3 times annually).
All interested candidates are kindly asked to send applications, including a cover letter, CV and photo, to email@example.com