SAP Basis Analyst (m/f)
Magna International is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world - We are committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees. Magna Global IT is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
- Taking over the responsibility for more than 35 systems landscapes
- Update an improvement process, performance optimization for our SAP systems
- Project management for small and medium projects in the technical area of SAP
- Interface management and documentation of all changes
- Communication to external technical vendors and internal customers / Application team
- Organization for maintenance, update Windows with the business
- Responsible for organization System Monitoring and Improvement, update for > 35 system landscapes
- Cost awareness and project controlling
- Owner ship for system landscape and all task projects and issues
Knowledge and Education
- Computer Science, Engineering, Business Informatics or other technical related Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- SAP certification / Server Administration is an advantage
- 3 to 5 years of work related experience
Skills and Competencies
- Project Management skills
- Technical SAP Basis Know-How
- Knowledge in Server Infrastructure and Network
- Server Administration Windows/Linux
- Good personal skill for communication
- Ownership for tasks and projects
- Team Player
- Profound German and English communication skills
There is the possibility to also exercise these activities in our office in Graz (Austria), by arrangement and subject to availability of internal resources.
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
The annual remuneration package for this position is a minimum of EUR 60.000,-. We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.