Process Architect (m/f)
limited until June 2019
At ,Austrian Technik' around 800 highly motivated and carefully trained technicians and employees service the 80 aircraft of the Austrian fleet. Efficient and effective processes provide the quality and reliability required in this critical area. To ensure a high quality of our process documentation we are looking for a part-time Process Archtitect. The Process Architect supports all departments (like engineering, maintenance, supply chain and quality management) and designs and continuously improves business processes.
We offer a temporary contracted job in a fascinating international business as part of the Lufthansa Group.
What are your responsibilities?
- Model as-is processes following prescribed conventions using ARIS in English
- Ensure input from all members of the process team is considered
- Ensure high quality and readability of process models
- Act as a change agent to establish process orientation
- Review process models of other modellers or process architects
- Proactively provide input to the continuous improvement of business processes
- Improve process management tools and methodology
- Support and execute special projects and tasks
What are we looking for?
- Practical training or experience in process modelling, preferably with ARIS
- Good knowledge of business process management
- Strong analytical and moderation skills
- Basic knowledge of aircraft systems and EASA regulations is a plus
- Verbal and written communication (German and English) adapted to target audience as well as presentation
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office EDP applications
- Self-Management skills (workload and capacity planning)
- Unrestricted work permit for Austria
What are we offering?
- Interesting and diversified range of tasks at an Austrian top company
- Friendly working environment within a dedicated and charming team
- Diverse opportunities for development within Austrian Airlines and the Lufthansa Group
- The opportunity to get to know the world through attractive employee conditions
- Free public means of transport (CAT, VAL) and a cheap employee car park
- All-day employee restaurant
The minimum salary for this position according to the collective agreement is € 27.998,- gross/year (full-time), excluding all possible allowances. The exact salary depends on the employment level (60%) and your personal qualification and professional experience.