FRINK Advanced Services is a boutique Cisco partner designing and developing solutions and services in corporate collaboration environments.Product & Content Manager
As a Product & Content Manager, you will be responsible for planning, managing and delivering the product and its new features to our clients. As part of the product experience, you will create customer-specific content plans, plan necessary resources for the content creation and deliver an excellent and unusual customer experience.
You must have a good understanding and a high affinity for technology and a substantial interest in human factors. You will work closely together with our development team and management to define, plan and release the product & content requirements. At the same time, you will work with the customer directly to understand the customer's needs and address them with product & content releases.
Your key responsibilities
- Responsibility for the target group: adequate, up-to-date and appealing preparation, customization and distribution (as well as delivering) product specific contents
- Pro-active preparation, planning and realization of customer campaigns through textual, visual and contentual care: creation of articles, posts, parts of content as well as implementation/correction of the activities based on customer feedback
- Coordination of required text translations into different languages
- Ensuring the realization of all the relevant projects in time with high quality
- Together with our development team define and prioritise features based on the strategic goals
- Provide ongoing analysis on product effectiveness using a data driven approach
- Define, plan and document product requirements, features and functionality
- Generate ideas that are focused on driving sales, acquiring new customers, retaining existing customers and building brand loyalty
- Manage the entire product sales life cycle from customization to release
- Conduct user acceptance testing and monitor all releases to ensure the product is always running and as bug free as possible
- Preferably Bachelor or Master Degree in communication/PR, business, sociology or marketing
- 2+ years experience in managing a product and/or content management systems
- Product / project management experience of a cloud product is a plus
- Pronounced, expressive writing and communication expertise as well as a certain joy in writing and conceptual design of campaigns
- Self-initiative, extroverted, creative & hands-on personality
- High customer and service orientation and the ability to think beyond the product and keep the overall company in mind
- Strong management and reporting skills - ability to communicate open points in an efficient way
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills while considering limited resources of a small company
- Strong affinity for IT, Collaboration Technologies & Human Factors
- Excellent language skills in German & English
** ABSOLUTE MUST FOR THIS ROLE ** Work permit in the EU (work permit or EU national) as this role is based in Vienna, Austria
What to expect
We are offering a full-time position, with a gross salary per month starting from EUR 2.500 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification. As part of the FRINK team you work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and to implement them. If you want to join an international and enthusiastic team to make a difference through your work we are eager to hear from you!
Up for it?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English. Please send your application to
Dr. Claudia Käfer via email@example.com.