#IT #gointernational #EMEA Client/Project Management
Be the face to the customer!
(Jn 39105) / City of occupation: Unterpremstätten/Graz Süd
Do you enjoy nice evenings with your friends playing poker, roulette or dice? Do you like gaming?
But have you ever thought about what happens to your coins once you insert them in a slot machine?
How does a casino really work, what is behind all that fancy entertainment stuff?
Become an expert in the gaming industry, travel around the world to solve clients' business issues, and take the gaming industry to a new level!
Your future role
- Support Sales in presales
- Coordinate services and projects (installation, upgrades, extensions), and define what customer needs in detail
- Plan resources with R&D, the installation team and purchasing, and communicate a delivery date to the customer
- Account Management
- Be the single point of contact for your customers
- Handle problems and ensure your customers satisfaction
- Expand business and support sales with discussions with new prospects
- Min. 4 years of experience in customer project management
- IT background (client-server-solutions, software, networks, databases)
- Strong planning and organizational skills, persuasiveness and results orientation
- Ability to maintain a professional level of performance in high pressure situations
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) in German and English
- IPMA or PMI certification is beneficial
- Willingness to travel frequently to global destinations (~ 40%)
The special thing about this positionYou will find a dynamic intercultural environment within a fast-paced industry as well as an exciting area of responsibility with the chance for professional development.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Nicola Peer (+43 (0)316 22 56 46 53), email@example.com, will contact you promptly upon receipt.