Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the digital marketing strategy for Austria based on the regional digital marketing framework and permanently enhance/optimize customer/user experience
- Ensure integration of digital marketing for all brands according to brand strategy
- Plan and track digital initiatives and monitor budget
- Develop, communicate, maintain overall content strategy framework
- Contribute to the change management process related to digital marketing, e.g. by developing and implementing training and engagement initiatives
- Identify, assess, communicate and get buy in for innovative ideas, solutions and products related to digital marketing
- Build digital marketing expertise inside the company and exchange on best practices with other digital experts within and outside the company
- Collaborate closely with medico-marketing team, sales management and digital agencies
Wir bieten Ihnen für diese Position ein interessantes Gehalt, das sowohl Ihre fachlichen und persönlichen Kompetenzen sowie Ihre beruflichen Vorerfahrungen berücksichtigt. Aufgrund gesetzlicher Bestimmungen sind wir verpflichtet, das Mindestgrundentgelt gemäß Einstufung nach Kollektivvertrag bekannt zu geben, das bei dieser Position bei € 42.913,50 brutto pro Jahr (Vollzeit) liegt, wobei eine Überzahlung möglich ist. Darüber hinaus bieten wir unseren MitarbeiterInnen eine Vielzahl an attraktiven Sozialleistungen, über die wir Sie auch gerne im persönlichen Gespräch informieren.
- A Master/Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economy, Digital Marketing or related field is required
- Three years Digital Marketing experience with a successful implementation of new strategies and initiatives, preferably in the Health Care environment
- Broad understanding for design and implementation of email campaigns and Marketing of websites and how web, mobile, social, and e-channels work together
- Experience with Image Editing Software and Web Analytics as well as basic knowledge of web design
- Drive and commitment to advance changes with project management skills
- Proven communication skills and ability to drive cross-functional collaboration to ensure team success
- Dedicated team-player, strong listening skills, ability to drive projects in multi-national and cultural, dynamic environments
- Fluent in English and German
Innovative medicines for people and animals have for more than 130 years been what the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim stands for. Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry's top 20 companies and to this day remains family-owned. Day by day, some 50,000 employees create value through innovation for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing. In 2016, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of around 15.9 billion euros. With more than three billion euros, R&D expenditure corresponds to 19.6 per cent of net sales.
Your application will be reviewed by our recruiting team as well as the respective department. Therefore, we do not state a specific contact person and kindly ask you to use a general salutation in your application.