With our strong investment in research and development, and culture of continuous improvement, Hexcel is the industry leader in the manufacturing of industrial fabrics and composite materials. We invite you to join more than 6,000 people who work for Hexcel at various manufacturing sites, sales offices and R&T centers around the globe and join our "strength within."
For our three-year Early Career Program in Pasching, Austria we look for a
Trainee Product Management, Sales & Tech Support Engineering (m/f)
Industrial Specialties Segment (Marine, Sports & Leisure, Distribution)
Areas of Responsibility:
- Introduction of new products and related strategy development
- Cost evaluation and development of pricing strategies
- Assessment and follow-up of customer requests
- Introduction and application of new products and processes at the customer
- Technical support for existing customers
- Further development of composite materials in the laboratory and at the customer
- Establishment of product strategy and best market segment approach
- Technical degree in composite, polymeric and/or material engineering, chemistry (MS or equivalent)
- Fluent in English and German required
- Willingness to travel
- Not more than 3 years of full-time work experience
- Experience with composite materials preferred
- Ability to communicate in an international environment and capacity to be a team player
- Proactive personality, who challenges the standard ways and is used to work in a goal-oriented way
About the Program:
- The Hexcel Early Career Program is a 3-year rotational program that will partner you with exceptional professionals in the industry as you engage in complex and critical projects. It covers rotations in different fields of expertise and locations within the HEXCEL-Group, lasting 12 months.
- Participants are engaged in a wide range of learning experiences including coaching, assessments, career planning and networking. These experiences are provided by rotating to various sites and through annual training programs offered only to those who are program participants.
- We look for motivated graduates who demonstrate leadership ability & academic excellence.
- Upon successful completion of the program, you will have the opportunity to apply for an off-program position, which best matches your qualifications and career goals.
- You will be based in our Austrian sites in Pasching and Neumarkt/H. Your first rotation will be in Pasching in Product Management. During your second rotation, you will work in Research & Technology in Neumarkt/H. Your third rotation is expected to be in Pasching as part of our Sales team. Rotations may vary based on future business needs.
Our Early Career Program offers you challenging tasks, an excellent way to learn and develop as well as interesting career opportunities within our international company. In this position gross salary amounts to € 3.065.25 per month according to wage agreement and willingness to overpayment depending on individual qualifications and experience.
Please send your complete application documents by email (in English and in German) to
Hexcel Holding GmbH, 4061 Pasching, Schärdinger Strasse 1
Human Resources, Mrs. Ulrike Kitzmüller
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hexcel.com/careers