Ref.Nr.: RHI01103 | Standort: Wien | Tätigkeitsbereich: General Management | Art der Stelle: Vollzeit
Innovation Manager (m/f)
RHI AG is a world market and technology leader in high-grade ceramic refractory materials.
A global player with Austrian roots, we employ roughly 7,500 people worldwide at 30 production sites in Europe, North and South America, Asia and are represented by over 70 sales and services sites on four continents.
We look for
We are looking for a new Innovation Manager (m/f) with home base Vienna or Leoben.
- Responsibility for project planning, conducting feasibility studies, calculation and evaluation of business cases, organization, facilitation and moderation of workshops
- Identification and management of high value innovation projects as well as active support in corporate strategy and M&A topics
- Special focus on market trends in respect to “Digitalization/Industry 4.0” and the development of corresponding strategies for the corporation and defined business units
- Identification of new potential innovation projects by using internal and external resources (e.g. BU strategy workshops, ideas, trends, internal & external partners)
- Updating and maintaining of the innovation portfolio in line with the innovation strategy
- Administration and optimization of the innovation process
- University Degree (University/FH) with a technical background (preferred focus on digitalization, automation, innovation, material science or mechatronics)
- 5+ years of work experience (corporate environment, consulting and/or start-ups)in the area of project management, product management, strategy, M&A or R&D
- Strong knowledge in project management (e.g. PMI certification)
- Profound insights in digitalization, automation, robotics, virtual reality, artificial intelligence and/or big data analysis in context of industrial production environments
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent language skills in German and English, Portuguese would be an advantage
- Good communications skill at all hierarchy levels throughout the organization
- Strong organization skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Team player with hands-on mentality
- Capability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Independent, self-motivated and responsible working style
- Diverse and responsible position with good development potential
- Flat hierarchy with short decision making with the department reporting directly to the CEO
- Versatile and challenging occupation in an international business environment for the global leader in his industry
- Detailed introduction into the tasks through our experts
- Excellent development and career opportunities as well as wide range of training programs
- Exciting tasks in an international environment
- Wide range of amenities of a global Austrian group (internal health care management, various insurance benefits, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
For this full time position (38.5 working hours) the monthly gross salary according to collective bargaining agreement starts from EUR 3.164,73. The actual level of remuneration depends on skills and experience. Furthermore RHI grants attractive benefits.
Interested? Please send us your application documents (CV, motivation letter, certificates) directly via our RHI Jobline.
We are looking forward to your online application!
Katharina Schinnerl, BSc
Expert HR Recruiting