Valneva Austria GmbH, a subsidiary of Valneva SE, focuses on pre-clinical and clinical vaccine development and QC testing. The company is located at the Campus Vienna Biocenter, a melting pot of biotechnology and life sciences in Vienna. The site with its state-of-the-art R&D and QC laboratories holds a GMP certificate from the Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety (AGES) and was successfully licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for QC testing of Valneva´s marketed Japanese encephalitis vaccine.
We want to advertise a full-time position for a
Clinical Project Manager (m/f)
in our Clinical Operations team.
- Responsible for all aspects of one or more national or international phase 1 - 4 clinical trials from protocol through clinical study report finalization
- Ensure compliance with ICH-GCP, FDA /EMA regulations, other regulations and SOPs, as applicable
- Ensure all operational trial deliverables are met according to timelines, budget, operational procedures and quality standards
- Responsible for the coordination and management of CROs
- Manage interactions with other departments and relevant functional areas
- Advanced degree in natural sciences (MSc, PhD)
- Experience as a CRA and minimum of 2 years of clinical management experience
- Profound knowledge of ICH-GCP, data protection laws, clinical trial directives and other regulations and guidelines for the conduct of clinical trials
- Supervisory/managerial experience including supervision of CROs and/ or CRAs are a must
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, independent problem solving, financial management and leadership skills
- Team-spirit; proactive and goal-oriented working style
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, function independently and detail-oriented
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and oral)
- Excellent computer skills
- May be required to travel to supervise and coordinate clinical studies
We are legally required to publish the minimum monthly gross salary for this position according to the collective agreement of € 2.224,09 (full time). Please note that this is the minimum salary and our offered salaries are higher, based on qualification and experience.
If you (m/f) are interested in this challenging position in an international surrounding, please send your application (Ref.Nr. 11212-17-01) to the Human Resources Department: email@example.com
Valneva Austria GmbH
Campus Vienna Biocenter 3
Tel: +43 1 206 20 1348