Art der Anstellung: Vollzeit
IT-Business Partner (m/w) for Transformers Factories (264329 SS)
Together we are driving Austria forward
We electrify, automate and digitalize:
Our employees make real what matters.
The global unit Information Technology (IT) has the company-wide responsibility for Siemens´ internal IT. It aims at providing a high-erformance and cost-effective information and telecommunications landscape that is oriented toward business and market requirements, and ensures a high availability of data and information streams.
To improve our foot print for the transformer factories Linz and Weiz, we are looking for a person with experience in state of the art IT environment and challenges of a global manufacturing company. This position could either be based in Linz, Weiz or Vienna.
Join our team now in the Global Services division as IT Business Partner (m/f) in Vienna.
What are my responsibilities?
- Active relationship management between IT department and factory (head of factory, managers and strategic partners)
- Understand the factory and act as a partner for IT topics with good knowledge about processes and technology
- Be first contact for factory management for IT Budget topics and cost transparency
- Manage IT related escalations of relevant stake holders
- Understand, measure, drive and report customer satisfaction
- Manage the IT Service Catalogue
- Frequent business travels to Siemens Transformers Linz and Weiz as well as IT office Vienna
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least experience as IT Manager, preferably within a global manufacturing company
- Technical IT understanding on production related IT needs (digitalization)
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with various stakeholders
- Strategic work style with interest in developing future IT landscape
- Ability to travel within Austria on a regular basis
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Fluent Language skills in German and English
What else do I need to know?
According to the collevtive agreement the annual salary for this position is at least EUR 60.000 (gross). Depending on qualification and experience overpayment is possible. Siemens as global company offers a variety of fringe benefits in addition.
How should I apply?
If you are interested in this position please submit your application online!