International Software Tester / Test Manager (m/f)
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe.
- You will test and analyze Tridonic products to ensure that they meet various standards and specifications.
- You will identify testable conditions and create a wide range of test cases based upon the specific requirements for Embedded Software.
- You will perform manual tests, create and supervise automatic tests, analyze malfunctions and report defects in the bug tracking system.
- You will participate in the continuous improvement of test processes, tools, test environments and documentation.
- You will elaborate test specifications, test cases and test automation setups.
- You will collaborate closely with globally distributed testing teams, global PMO, development and product support, ensuring the appropriate planning and management of resources for testing and analyzing Tridonic products.
- You will be trainer, consultant and support host for our globally distributed internal and external test teams.
- You completed a technical education (advanced technical college, university degree).
- You have a solid background in SW testing, test automation and computer science (ISTQB levels or the like are a plus).
- You have experience and knowledge about all aspects of the software engineering process.
- You have practice in handling measurement equipment like multimeters, analyzers and oscilloscopes.
- You have planning and project management experience or team lead experience.
- You have very good problem solving skills and you maintain a flexible, visionary, adaptable approach.
- You are a strong communicator, having high social skills and curiosity for intercultural exchange.
- You are fluent in English (B2/C1).
- Travelling is part of your job.
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 37.406,60 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
T +43 664 80892 3838
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.