(Senior) Solution Sales Executive (w/m) for Customer Engagement & Commerce
Location: Vienna, 2, AT
Requisition ID: 150046
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The primary purpose of the Senior Solution Sales Executive is to achieve their overall revenue goal. In order to achieve this goal, the Senior Solution Sales Executive must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least 4x their quota in pipeline opportunity. The Senior Solution Sales Executive is responsible to identify, qualify and win opportunities, develop and drive strategy.
Customer Engagement & Commerce (CEC) is a line of business organization (LoB) as part of a matrix sales structure. CEC belongs to one of the top three strategic focuses of SAP globally and is major contributor to the growth in SAPs global cloud business. The CEC solution portfolio is the most comprehensive in the market and enables companies of all sizes to manage their customers in today’s demanding customer centric environment. It is often used to transform the business into the digital world covering processes in Online Commerce, Social, Marketing, Sales and Service and goes beyond traditional CRM.
You will be part of an energetic team and be working in a high pace environment. It is an exciting time to be part of CEC as one of the most innovative teams within SAP. If you like to work in a demanding environment this opportunity will be very rewarding!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Works with the Sales Manager and team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals
- Works to uncover and run sales cycles based opportunities
- Works with VAT team on CEC sales campaigns
- Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities, identifiying key contacts and using strong influence and leadership skills to create value, generate meetings and drive interest.
- Develops sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities.
- Maximises all sales and pipeline potential interacting with local & regional CEC sales, marketing, business development & pre-sales teams.
- Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value
- Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customers and prospects priorities and pain points. Utilize Value Engineering, benchmarking and ROI data to support the customer’s decision process.
Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
- Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Pipeline partnerships – Leverage support organizations including Marketing, Business Development, Presales, Consulting, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Demonstrate early adoption of all new solutions and strategies
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
- Support all SAP promotions and events in the territory
- Sell value.
- Analyze White Space and execute up and cross sell initiatives.
- Orchestrate resources and deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales strategies.
- Create OneSAP.
- Utilize best practice sales models.
- Understand SAP’s competition and effectively position solutions against them.
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
WORK EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 5+ years of experience in sales of business software and/or IT solutions
- Proven track record in business application software sales.
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Teamwork & Collaboration with local & virtual Sales Teams
- Presentation & communication skills
- Contractual and negotiation skills
- Business level English/German: Fluent
- Bachelor equivalent (Business / Engineering or Technology)
As a competitive employer, apart from generous added benefits, we also offer a basic salary which is based on the current "Collective agreement for employees in the services sector within the automatic data processing and information technology sector" with a minimum of 2.825 € as a gross salary per month on the basis of full-time employment. An additional salary is calculated according to qualifications and appropriate work experience. In addition to the basic salary we also offer an annual performance based bonus system.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Sales Management, ERP, Engineer, Consulting, Sales, Technology, Engineering