Grow with us. Support excellent research.
IST Austria is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in the life, physical, and formal sciences, located in Klosterneuburg on the outskirts of Vienna. As employees of the administration and the Scientific Service Units, we strive to support IST Austria’s scientists in performing excellent research.
Expert Project Management Office (f/m)
This exciting position in the unit Executive Affairs will allow the successful candidate to independently work with project teams in different areas, further developing the existing projectmanagement structures. The role plays an integral part in helping the Institute achieve its goals by leading selected projects and by providing smart projectmanagement tools, standards, and coaching.
- Optimization, further development, and implementation of project management rules and standards
- Development of hands-on project management tools
- Coaching of IST employees in project management methodology
- Planning and leading several projects within the administration at IST Austria such as the introduction of a CRM system
- Active collaboration with IST departments when delivering projects
- Set up of IT tools for project management
- Several years of professional experience in project management and/or as PMO
- University degree (business administration or equivalent)
- Relevant certifications are an advantage e.g. IPMA
- Experience in facilitation and moderation of workshops
- IT affinity and experience with relevant IT tools
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Goal-and service-oriented mindset
- High degree of commitment and proactivity
- Intercultural competence, team player
- Hands-on and proactive mentality
- Offers challenging positions in a dynamic and growing organization
- Supports learning and development
- Provides flexible working times and numerous fringe benefits
- Promotes an international and open culture
- Supports an appreciative and respectful work environment
- Values diversity and is committed to equality
To apply for this position send your application in one combined pdf (including CV, certificates and references) by e-mail to:
Mag. Maria Plasser
We offer a starting salary of EUR 3.100 gross/month for full time, which can be adjusted accordingly depending on education, qualification, and work experience.