Working Student 80% (f/m) Maintenance Sales Back-Office Support for Austria, CEE and CIS
Location: Vienna, 2, AT
Requisition ID: 149086
Work Area: Sales Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
Start Date: 1.6. or 1.7.2017
Duration: 12 - 18 months
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
You will support the daily maintenance business at SAP in areas including Maintenance at Risk (MAR) case management & resolution and in Upsell, Retention and WinBack project support and reporting. You will act in a Sales Support role (Enterprise Support Penetration) for the Market Units Austria, CEE and CIS from the SAP Vienna location.
You will be a part of a well experienced and passionate maintenance sales team within the regional department of MGtM and will gain excellent insight to the SAP maintenance business model. You will have the chance to first-hand experience maintenance sales, support and risk-reporting processes at SAP, the market leader in business software.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Maintenance & Support is a crucial business area for SAP® and represents a large portion of the company’s gross income. The Maintenance Go-To-Market organization has been established to ensure the continuous success of SAP’s maintenance business, communicate in one voice with our customers, user groups, partners and influencers and to further develop and enhance our maintenance and support offerings.
The Maintenance-Go-To-Market (MGtM) team in Austria, CEE and CIS ensures that regional processes for maintenance protection are defined and operational in all countries - in Austria, CEE and CIS, with the goal of supporting annual growth of maintenance income and helping foster customer innovation.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support Maintenance Sales field team in Maintenance@Risk (MAR) activities across Europe and gain insight to the support and software sales processes at SAP
- Support Sales and Cloud teams with customer innovation by handling Extension requests and thus e.g. help handle the transition from OnPrem model to Cloud
- Support creation and optimization of reporting and analytics tools and instruments and act as MGtM dashboard lead to help the management decision-making process
- Protect data and improve its quality, learn to work with sales and contractual data in industry standard SAP systems (SAP ERP, CRM...)
- Establish marketing activities (both internally in the organization and externally)
- Revise and update existing documentation and knowledge base, prepare customer presentations and take part in deal structuring
- Organize team calls and MGtM meetings with colleagues spread worldwide
- Study the market and competition and provide information on strategic topics regarding maintenance business, gain deep understanding of the SAP business model
- Perform additional tasks and participate in executing cross-market-unit initiatives as needed, you will also be encouraged to bring in your own ideas
- Gain insight and work with colleagues from various other functional areas including Sales, Finance and Support as well as on diverse levels of the organization
- Acquire knowledge of the SAP product and support portfolio and strategy as well as of the inner workings and structure a top-notch sales team
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m) - preferred field(s) of study:
- Student (m/f) of a university or a university of applied sciences: Preferably Business Administration, Business Information Systems or similar.
- Computer skills:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); SAP knowledge appreciated. Other user experience with reporting systems advantageous. Most importantly, strong Excel skills are a significant plus.
- Language skills:
- Very good verbal and written English, German highly appreciated due to SAP Vienna location. Other CEE languages or Russian are an advantage but optional.
- Soft skills:
- High level of initiative and operational readiness
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs/ programming languages.
As a competitive employer, apart from generous added benefits, we also offer a basic salary which is based on the current "Collective agreement for employees in the services sector within the automatic data processing and information technology sector" with a minimum of 1.813 euro as a gross salary per month on the basis of full-time employment. An additional salary is calculated according to qualifications and appropriate work experience.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Information Systems, Software Sales, Entry Level, Sales, Technology