AGRANA Fruit is part of AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG with a current total turnover of EUR 2.5 billion. We are the world market leader in the production of fruit preparations, based on 5 continents with 26 production sites.
We are looking for a motivated person with a high IT affinity and an interest for procurement to join us in the following position:
Purchasing Analyst (m/f)
The job holder has a two-fold role: On the one hand, this function is responsible for the execution of key operational tasks supporting the Global Procurement Organization (GPO) with reporting and controlling data in order to enable full transparency on the global sourcing activities. On the other hand, this role builds the interface to IT for purchasing-related projects.
- Support the implementation and continuous improvement of an objective- and results-driven global purchasing controlling for AGRANA Fruit
- Adopt measures striving for full data transparency on global procurement activities
- Develop and continuously improve procurement performance measurements (KPIs, Plan vs. Actuals, opportunity & risk analysis, etc.)
- Evaluate data consistency and validate deviations with countries
- Support the optimization of procurement processes in terms of cost compliance and cost reduction in line with global procurement strategy
- Initiate and participate in IT related purchasing projects within the Business Process Organization (BPO) to support the AGRANA Fruit strategy execution
- Translate procurement requirements ready to use for IT/SAP implementation
- Ensure global alignment within the division between regions and departments
- First professional experience is an advantage
- Good understanding of process management (Lean management and continuous improvement concepts)
- High IT affinity, ideally including programming skills
- Knowledge of SAP (MM) is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills and a highly structured approach
- Good verbal and written communication skills paired with an open minded personality and the ability to deal and communicate effectively in a cultural diverse set-up, with diverse customers and market environments
- Proactive team player with a "can do" attitude and stress-resistance
- Fluent in English and German
- Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 26.702,06 gross per year. However, our compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries.
Ms. Nadia Talasinos