Grow with us. Support excellent research.
IST Austria is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in the life, physical, and formal sciences, located in Klosterneuburg on the outskirts of Vienna. As employees of the administration and the Scientific Service Units, we strive to support IST Austria's scientists in performing excellent research.
Assistant to the
Head of Stakeholder Relations (f/m)
FULL TIME (40H)
The assistant position offers the interesting prospect of joining Stakeholder Relations, which is part of the Office of the President. This executive department is responsible for expanding, organizing, and administrating IST Austria's network of supporters. It works towards creating mutually beneficial relationships with external parties and individuals through donations and other means of support.
- Professional assistance of head in all aspects of administration (e.g. time scheduling, travel management, etc.)
- Assisting Head in identifying, contacting and nurturing donors and stakeholders
- In depth donor research
- Organization and administration of database focused on donors and stakeholders (building on existing database as well as new CRM system)
- Organization and preparation of donor and stakeholder events, visits and meetings
- Conceptualization of donor related marketing materials
- Work experience in above listed tasks
- High school leaving examination or academic degree
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills in German and English required with strong text writing and editing abilities
- Excellent organization skills
- Experience of working with databases (preferably CRM tools)
- Ability to correspond appropriately with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Project management abilities
- Independent and proactive working style, paying close attention to details
- High degree of service orientation, discretion and hands-on mentality
- Offers challenging positions in a dynamic and growing organization
- Supports learning and development
- Provides flexible working times and numerous fringe benefits
- Promotes an international and open culture
- Supports an appreciative and respectful work environment
- Values diversity and is committed to equality
- Free Shuttlebus for employees (Departure: Heiligenstadt)
To apply for this position send your application in one combined pdf (including CV, certificates and references) by e-mail to:
We offer a minimum salary of EUR 2,000 gross/month, with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience.