Exciting opportunity to support the market entry in Austria for an international asset management company
Retail Sales Manager Austria within the Investment Industry (f|m)
Our client is a dynamic and successful international asset management company in the field of real estate. It is independent from any financial institution.
The company is growing strongly and currently going international. Market entry in Austria is planned for 2017. In order to support the growth strategy and market entry in Austria as the “first man/woman on the ground”, our client is looking for a well-experienced, ambitious and very driven Sales Manager Austria (f/m) with an excellent network in the financial community, ideally, but not necessarily, with experience in the real estate industry.
In this exciting role the incumbent will be responsible for preparing and starting up the market as well as for building up the local Austrian team. Directly reporting to the Commercial Director in company HQ and working from a new office in Vienna, he/she will be the first face in the Austrian marketplace, open up all activities from scratch and develop the market successfully.
Your New Role - Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To validate the market screening and feasibility study for the Austrian marketplace and to assess distribution / sales potential
- To help refine and formulate the market entry strategy for Austria
- To build and manage distribution partnerships in Austria
- Identify the best potential distribution partners
- Leverage own partner network
- Organize meetings with potential partners
- Meet potential partners and report to top management
- Set-up partnerships terms
- Manage and strengthen partnerships
- To design all processes and to set up all necessary administrative & commercial documents for the market
- To build up the Austrian team
Your Profile – Background and Personality:
- 5-10 years of experience in financial products distribution, alternatively also in financial advice
- Good knowledge and overview of financial products distribution channels in Austria (financial advisors, private banks, retail banks)
- Ability to quickly leverage personal / professional relationships and networks to build distribution partnerships in the Austrian marketplace
- Experience in a market entry/startup and growth situation
- Knowledge of the Austrian real estate funds market is a plus, but not mandatory
- Language skills: Native German and fluent English a must, French is a plus
- Entrepreneurial start-up-spirit, personality with lots of drive, push and motivation, used to driving initiatives, hungry to succeed and to prove himself/herself
- Ability to work autonomously and to structure and execute rigorous action plans
- Resourcefulness, spirit of initiative and source of proposals
- “Hunter” with strong sales spirit
- Sense of commitment
The annual gross salary for this position will be around € 90.000,-, in line with the market and depending on your skills and experience.
Join a successful, dynamically growing company with a highly professional and international team, a committed company culture and lots of room for active participation and personal development! If you bring along a pioneering spirit, the relevant experience and a hunger to prove yourself in a market entry situation, we are looking forward to meeting you! Seize this challenging opportunity and send your full application documents with indication of your salary expectations and reference No. 0353.131-01-01 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and documents will be treated in strict confidence.
Kienbaum Consultants International GmbH