Exciting opportunity to support the market entry in Austria
Head of Fundraising (f/m) for Investment Fund
Our client Corum is a young, dynamic and very successful independent Asset Management Company in the field of real estate. Founded in 2011 in Paris with the vision to offer “a new way of investing” - attractive, clear, transparent and easy-to-understand investment solutions to private investors - it has been growing rapidly. With currently more than € 1,2 bn assets under management, Corum has a track record as best-performing open-ended real estate fund in France with a dividend yield of 6,45% in 2016 and has been topping the French performance rankings consistently over the last years since foundation. For more information, please visit en.corum.fr.
Following their success in France, the company is currently going international and on their way to become a global brand in investment products. Market entry in Austria is planned for 2017. In order to manage market entry in Austria, Corum is looking for a dynamic and very performance-oriented “first man/woman on the ground” with an excellent network in the financial community (especially financial advisors, private banks, family offices). Experience in the real estate industry is a plus, but not necessary. Corum offers a young, entrepreneurial, quality-driven and successful environment and is open also for younger candidates with only first relevant experience who are not “there yet”, but for whom the position will be a next step to grow.
In this exciting role the incumbent will be responsible for preparing and starting up the market as well as for building up the local Austrian team. Directly reporting to the Commercial Director in company HQ and working from a new office in Vienna, he/she will be the first face in the Austrian marketplace, open up all activities from scratch and develop the market successfully.
Your New Role - Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To validate the market screening and feasibility study for the Austrian marketplace and to assess distribution / sales potential
- To help refine and formulate the market entry strategy for Austria
- To design all processes and to set up all necessary administrative & commercial documents for the market
- To promote the fund to the retail market through wholesale structures (financial advisors, private banks, family offices)
- To build and manage distribution partnerships in Austria
- Identify the best potential distribution partners
- Leverage own partner network
- Organize meetings with potential partners
- To build up an additional B2C sales channel (online)
- To plan and coordinate all Marketing activities
- Mid-term, to build up the Austrian team
Your Profile – Background and Personality:
- Around 5 years of experience in financial products distribution through financial advisors, private banks, family offices; potentially also some institutional sales experience
- Good understanding of the private investor
- Excellent personal network in the financial community and ability to quickly leverage this network to establish successful distribution partnerships in the Austrian marketplace
- Experience in a market entry/startup and growth situation
- Knowledge of the Austrian real estate funds market is a plus
- Language skills: Native German and very good English a must, French is a plus
- Entrepreneurial start-up-spirit, personality with lots of drive, push and motivation, used to driving initiatives, hungry to succeed and to prove himself/herself
- Committed to offering highest quality to clients
- Thriving on challenging tasks and on being responsible for a startup situation
- Intellectual “horsepower”, structured, analytical, highly professional
- Ability to work autonomously and to structure and execute rigorous action plans
- Resourcefulness, spirit of initiative and source of proposals
- “Hunter” with strong sales spirit
- Sense of commitment and responsibility
- Excellent potential to grow long-term within the company
The annual gross salary for this position will be around € 90.000,-, in line with the market and depending on your skills and experience.
Join a successful, dynamically growing company with a highly professional and international team, a committed company culture and lots of room for active participation and personal development! If you bring along a pioneering spirit, the relevant network and experience and a hunger to prove yourself in a market entry situation, we are looking forward to meeting you! Seize this challenging opportunity and send your full application documents with indication of your salary expectations and reference No. 0353.131-01-01 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and documents will be treated in strict confidence.
Kienbaum Consultants International GmbH