Remarkable developements occur at Sandoz due to the combination of individual characteristics, personal interests and professional qualification. This is why we are seeking employees with a passion for all that they do and who will work together with us to achieve the common goal: to provide patients in Austria and all over the world with high-quality, affordable pharmaceutical products. We, Sandoz, are one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Austria with over 4.000 employees at four sites. As a member of the global Novartis Group, we develop, produce and market generic pharmaceuticals – above all antibiotics, injectable cancer drugs and innovative biosimilars. Come and work with us as …
Material Planner (m/f)
Biologics Technical Development & Manufacturing, Sandoz GmbH, Schaftenau
Area of Responsibility
The Material Planner drives the material requirement planning and the purchasing process for components to ensure materials availability and execution plan feasibility in accordance with Site inventory policy.
- Ensure material availability in line with the approved production plan
- Ensure daily MRP oversight for all BOM material, analysis of requirements and Purchase Orders management
- Ensure management of daily MRP exception messages and appropriate follow up
- Own, in ERP System, MRP relevant data and materials technical specifications
- Management of purchased item Complaints/Returns to supplier incl. internal destruction process
- Provide a load-balanced dispatch list for incoming materials to the warehouse and Quality department that ensures these activities are completed in line with the production needs
- Control and follow-time violation
- Ensure no Purchase Orders are past due in the ERP System.
- Lead action plans to achieve supplier delivery performance targets and drive for continuous improvement
- Reporting of inventories and key performance indicators
- Support projects and initiatives at local and global level
- Education: University degree (e.g. Master) in economics, business, IT or similar
- Languages: Fluent in German and English
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience in SCM, production/purchase planning, project management, strong knowledge of IT Systems (Office, SAP) are required
- Your profile: You are a team player with good communication skills and a high flexibility
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. Moreover we offer attractive fringe benefits (e.g. profit sharing for all employees, modern company pension, childcare facility, training possibilities and global career opportunities). In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 42.913,50 euros.
Contact: Cornelia Walch, Staffing Manager
Sandoz is an equal opportunity employer