Digital Country Manager (m/f) for the branch office in Sofia
Development and Management of the new office in Bulgaria
(Jn 38780) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer is an international operating company and a key player in its field with a worldwide workforce of 40.000 employees.
Due to the great success and the positive development our customer decided to open an IT service center in Sofia.
Your future roleThis challenging role as a Digital Country Manager (m/f) offers you the opportunity to manage the establishment of the new IT service center in Sofia.
In concrete terms, this means:
- Management of the department heads
- An interface function between the headquarter and the software development department in Sofia
- Development and implementation of digital strategies
- Coordination as well as harmonisations of the stakeholders‘ requirements
- Organisational tasks (e.g. infrastructure, legal matters, etc.)
- The workplace will be in vienna
- Successfully completed professional education in the marketing/digital area with an IT-Background or relevant technical understanding
- Longstanding experience in the field of digital business, ideally in an international environment e.g. experience in a digital agency as Account Manager or Project Manager
- Expertise in building and operating eCommerce portals and SaaS
- Hands-on-mentality, assertiveness and strong communication skills
- Very good knowledge of Bulgarian language
The special thing about this position
- Scope for innovation and new spirit
- Considerable design freedom and guaranteed support
- Management responsibility
EUR 5000 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 5000 and EUR 6300 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Roman Stöger (0043 1 5238207 73), email@example.com, will contact you promptly upon receipt.