Finance Controller (f/m)
Wir haben genau den Arbeitsplatz, den Sie suchen!
You will get the chance to work within an international startup. Working with a small team where each and every member’s opinion matters.
The client’s global team has offices in Vienna, Linz, London, Palo Alto, Jaipur, Udaipur.
- Formulate, establish, and maintain accounting policies, procedures, systems to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Provide timely monthly financials reporting package. Financials to be prepared for Austria compliance and US GAAP.
- Provide supporting documentation for the company’s first global consolidated financial statement audit. Audit to begin May 2017.
- Coordinate local tax filing with external accounting service firm.
- Maintain internal controls to ensure accounting activities are in accordance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership and coordination of accounting functions and cash flow management. Provide a 13 week rolling cash flow forecast.
- Internal reports for management decision making.
- Work with local management to help coordinate and provide budget information for annual budget process.
- Attend and present a monthly reporting package to US controller and CFO.
- Manage the assets, obligations, and cash flows of the business.
- Manage the treasury function and daily cash requirements.
- Oversee the maintenance and reconciliation of bank accounts, accounts payable and payroll.
- For the location in the UK, transition day to day accounting currently being handled in the US to Austria.
- Work with external accounting firm for UK, tax and other compliance requirements.
- Maintain prepaid, fixed assets, accruals and other general ledger accounts.
- Interact with other departments on special projects as needed. Identify and implement changes to continually improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and accuracy of operations and financial reporting, and support new investment initiatives undertaken by the company.
- Experience with implementing ERP systems. Company planning to go live January 1, 2018.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- International experience, working with other corporate locations in the US and Europe region
- Some software industry knowledge/experience.
- CPA or equivalent.
- You have previously managed in highly dynamic environments.
- 5 years plus of professional experience, including experience as Controller/Assistant Controller of similar role in a mid-market private company
- Treasury management experience – managing daily cash requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong English verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work independently in dynamic, fast paced, matrix environment where adaptability and accountability are imperative.
- Strong presence with ability to communicate at multiple levels of an organization.
- Ability to create and maintain credible relationships with senior stakeholders and clients, often remotely.
- Tech savvy – proficiency with the entire MS Office Suite, specifically MS Excel and ERP and other accounting systems – Microsoft Dynamics, Intacct, NetSuite, or similar ERP systems.
- Strong organization skills, maintenance of detailed records, attention to detail (precision is critical), and ability to juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities with very high personal integrity.
- Excellent project management, problem-solving skills such as analysis, judgment, and decision-making skills, with the ability to address both technical and non-technical audiences – ability to clearly communicate finance and accounting matters to senior management.
- Annual trip to US or/and India may be necessary.
- Our client offers an annual full time salary (38,5hr week) of minimum 67,000 - € gross, with possible overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.
- An AGILE environment
- A friendly, sunny office in Linz with easy access via public transport
- An awesome team to work and enjoy lunchtime BBQ´s with
- A discounted Gym membership
- Individual learning & development
Neubaugasse 43/1, 1070 Wien