Job Number: RHI01062 | Location: Vienna | Type Of Employment: Communication / PR / Marketing | Position Type: full time
Communications Manager - Digital Media (m/f)
We look for
We are currently searching for a Digital Media and Communications Specialist (m/f) located in Vienna, initially limited until 31 December 2017, who is responsible to develop and further strengthen our internal and external corporate communication activities
RHI AG is a world market and technology leader in high-grade ceramic refractory materials.
A global player with Austrian roots, RHI employs roughly 7,500 people worldwide at about 30 production sites in Europe, North and South America, Asia and is represented by over 70 sales and service sites in four continents.
- Development and strengthening of internal and external communication based on proactive use of digital media (e.g. social media, apps, online platform, newsletter)
- Editorial and technical support of internal and external digital media channels based on the communication strategy
- Continual content management on all relevant digital platforms (homepage, social media, intranet) in close cooperation with the respective divisional contact persons
- Support regarding change processes
- Completed studies with focus on digital media/online marketing or communications/marketing
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of marketing or communications at an international group or at an advertising or communication agency
- High affinity for new technologies and digital trends (e.g. apps, social media, intranet)
- Excellent command of the English language as well as fine communication skills, both written and oral, basis competence in German and Portuguese language would be an asset
- Self confidence and excellent communication and presentation skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Independent, solution-oriented and flexible professional
- Challenging responsibilities at a world market and technology leader
- Diversified and interesting tasks in an international working environment
- Part of a dynamic team
- Excellent development opportunities and further social benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, food subsidy, health care management, insurance benefits)
For this full time position (38.5 working hours) the monthly gross salary according to collective bargaining agreement starts from EUR 3.164,73. The actual level of remuneration depends on skills and experience.
Interested? Please send us your application documents (CV, motivation letter, certificates) directly via our RHI Jobline.
We are looking forward to your online application!
Your contact person
Expert HR Recruiting
+43 50213 6522