Media Manager CEE (m/f)
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
We are seeking a dedicated and professional support for our Media Management Team. The main task of this position is to increase the efficiency of Henkel's media investment.
What we offer:
- Steering of media agencies: briefing, coordination, performance control
- Acting as a consultant to marketing in all strategic media matters
- Media strategy development & tactical execution
- Evolution of media towards digital (incl. programmatic buying)
- Overseeing media budgets, media buying, competitive spending and individual media plans via standardized reporting system in all CEE countries
- Creating benchmarks for media performance and helping to set up and coordinate negotiations and pitches of media agencies when needed
- Information steering between the headquarters and marketing departments as well as media agencies in CEE countries
- Attractive remuneration (min. salary: € 2.900,-- gross per month)
Who we are looking for:
- University degree in Marketing & Communications or a related field
- At least 3-4 years of experience in media strategy or media buying (esp. TV and digital)
- Experience in digital media
- Very good skills in English and German, knowledge of a Slavic language is beneficial
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong in logical thinking, negotiation, communication and organizational skills
- Team player with a clear sense of ownership and responsibility
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career