KiwiSecurity is the leading developer of video analytics and video control solutions, transforming video surveillance into a pro-active tool, ultimately automating video surveillance by extracting key information.
The person hired for the position of Computervision Developer will be responsible for designing and development of state of the art analysis algorithms for automated video surveillance.
We are looking for someone who will bring in new ideas, enjoy sharing knowledge with teammates, learn from senior colleagues and thrive on writing good code.
Computervision Developer (m/f) – Full-Time
- Design and development of computer vision algorithms for video surveillance products
and customer projects
- Improvement of existing algorithms based on state of the art methods
- Experience / education with computer vision or machine learning
- Very good knowledge in object-orientated programming C++ in the Visual Studio area and
- Experience with OpenCV/Intel Performance Libraries of advantage
- Know-How in automated testing beneficial
- Good communication skills and solution-oriented approach
- Flexibility and a high level of personal responsibility while being a team player
According to the collective agreement the salary amounts to EUR 2.332,00 gross per month, based on full-time employment (38,5 hours / week) with overpayment possibilities depending on experience and expertise.
We are looking forward to your application at email@example.com