KiwiSecurity is the leading developer of video analytics and video control solutions, transforming video surveillance into a pro-active tool, ultimately automating video surveillance by extracting key information.
The person hired for the position of a QA Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the KiwiVision Software product suite.
The candidate should have the ability to quickly troubleshoot and identify technical issues.
We are looking for someone who will bring in new ideas, enjoy sharing knowledge with teammates, learn from senior colleagues and have extreme passion in improving product quality.
Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f) – Full time
- Ensure the quality of the KiwiVision product family
- Create and maintain test plans for the products
- Document tests & configurations
- Follow these test plans to enhance product quality
- Create metrics to track improvements
- Experience in the entire Quality Assurance process
- Good English required
- Professional contact with customers
- Flexibility in assignments
- Experience in test automation preferred
Minimum salary is 2.332,00 gross/month on the basis of full time employment (38,5 h/week) with overpayment possibilities depending on experience and expertise.
We are looking forward to your application and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org