SAP Basis Senior Analyst (m/f)
Magna International is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world - We are committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees. Magna Global IT is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
The Senior Analyst supports the corresponding team lead in all activities of the department and ensures active participation in the daily business of her/his functional responsibility, and supports fully the ISAE3402 processes.
- SAP Project Management
- Vendor Management
- System improvement
- SAP performance optimization
- Coordinate external resources
- Set up SAP release strategy
- Drive projects independently
- Continuous improvement of processes and strategy
- Server Administration Windows/Linux
Knowledge and Education
- Computer Science, Engineering, Business Informatics or other technical related Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- SAP Certification / Server Administration is an advantage
- 5 years of work related experience
Skills and Competencies
- Experience in project and time management with technical competence in SAP
- SAP Basis, MS Office experience
- Solid experience with Service Desk Application Tools (e.g. Matrix42, Remedy etc.)
- Specialist in Server Infrastructure (SAP Setup)
- Well-grounded in IT Infrastructure Connection SAP
- VM Ware Know How
- Analytical and flexible approaches in the projects and coordination of available resources
- High external and internal service orientation, initiative, creativity, diligence, accuracy and social skills
- Excellent performance and organizational skills
- Hands-on mentality and ability to work in a team
- Profound English and German communication skills
- Experience with SAP FIORI is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of SAP HANA is an advantage
There is the possibility to also exercise these activities in our office in Graz (Austria), by arrangement and subject to availability of internal resources.
For dedicated and motivated employees we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
Regular travel 10-25% of time.
The annual remuneration package for this position is a minimum of EUR 70.000. We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.