Junior Planning Manager CEE (m/f)
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The Laundry & Home Care Master Planning Team Central Eastern Europe is responsible for steering the overall planning process for our Laundry Plants in CEE, ensuring optimized service levels and inventories as well as to continuously improve the process efficiency in close cooperation with sales planners, production sites and suppliers.
What we offer:
- Managing weekly supply chain planning to meet customer requirements while optimizing inventories and service
- End-to-end planning of a challenging article portfolio from finished good demand to material supply planning within Eastern Europe
- Driving process optimization with sales planners, production plants and suppliers
- Dynamic and international environment
- Chance to take responsibility and freedom to drive own initiatives
- Development potential & rewarding performance
- Attractive remuneration (minimum salary: € 2.700, willingness to overpay depending on experience)
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master degree in the field of business administration with a clear focus on supply chain
- 1-3 years of work experience in the area of Supply Chain Planning
- Excellent communication skills, including proficiency in English (oral and written), German or further language skills are advantageous
- Very good knowledge in MS-office applications as well as SAP/APO/PFS+ or similar
- Strong analytical skills combined with problem solving attitude
- Team orientation, intercultural capabilities and flexibility to travel
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career