System Architect /
Technology Strategist (m/f)
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe.
- In this role you will define the Reference Architecture for future IP-based lighting systems, including the selection and definition of the IP Networks
- You collect requirements from product management and internal/external customers and you are responsible for defining and controlling the segment technology product roadmap
- You are responsible for the system architecture and topology from embedded devices into cloud and cloud applications
- You are highly involved and integrated into global standards definition and standards compliancy
- You are responsible for the definition of system release tests in compliance with system and user acceptance requirements defined by product management and validation team
- You influence hardware/software roadmaps with product management based on connectivity strategy, technology availability and market needs
- You give guidance to and review embedded SW implementation to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the architecture you defined before
- You have a master degree in electronics, computer sciences or physics preferable PHD and at least 5 years of experience in a comparable industry environment
- You have a basic knowledge in product management, controlling, product calculation and in project management
- You have a solid background in embedded SW engineering to be able to consider specific constraints while defining architectures
- You are able to define system boundaries and scope
- You have a deep understanding of the global business environment and end-user insight
- You are thinking in systems (from top level to the details and from inside out and from outside in)
- You are able to tackle problems by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach
- You have a high level of social capability to interact in a matrix organization
- You are fluent in English
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 56.772,94 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
T +43 664 80892 3838
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.